Expand your clinical care areas with solutions streamlined to address your patient population.
Smart Technologies is a suite of intelligent CT tools designed to help you achieve your imaging goals with improved efficiency and expanded applications, including stroke, poly-trauma and cardiac CT, all while delivering diagnostic confidence with lower levels of radiation.
Intelligent technology designed to help you acquire high-quality images using lower doses of radiation, contributing to more accurate diagnoses and lower exposures for patients.
RevolutionTM CT features the latest Smart Dose Technologies designed to help you acquire high quality images using lower doses of radiation. Smart Dose Technologies contribute to a more accurate diagnosis and lower exposure for patients across routine and advanced exams, including dynamic acquisitions for perfusion and 4D studies.
Key Smart Dose Technologies include:
- Integrated ASiR-VTM — This reconstruction technology is designed to deliver reduced noise levels, improve low-contrast detectability and routinely reduce dose up to 82% for patients of all ages1.
- Organ Dose Modulation — The system can also automatically modulate X-rays to reduce dose to radiation sensitive organs and anatomical areas such as the eyes and the breasts without compromising image quality.
- Pediatric Imaging — Pediatric patients experience sedation free, minimal breath holds at a very low dose. Whole abdomen and pelvis scanning can be accomplished in less than one second.
- 70 kV Scanning — This enables the capability for low dose protocols, which are especially suitable for pediatric imaging.
- Smart Patient Centering — This feature helps to detect sub-optimal centering prior to the diagnostic scan. When the scout is acquired, the system will assess patient centering and suggest table movement to accomplish this.
- DoseWatchTM — Named AuntMinnie 2015 Best New Radiology Software, DoseWatch is a web-based, cloud-deployed solution to track, analyze and report practice-level dose data.
Systems designed to help you improve productivity by streamlining user workflow and access to information.
Welcome to the new Clarity Operator Environment. We took cues from the consumer devices you enjoy using every day and integrated them into a totally new, yet familiar user interface experience. Using the latest in Smart Flow Technologies, the new Revolution CT Clarity Operator Environment will provide you with more intuitive, guided acquisition workflow to simplify scan setup and enable more consistency across scans.
Smart Flow Technologies allow you to:
- Adapt to the needs of your patients by adding or deleting an exam series with protocol cart.
- Gain quick access to exams from multiple patients with tabbed workflows and receive user alerts when all tasks are complete.
- Personalize scan parameters based off patient scout.
- Streamline reconstructions, image transfers and post-processing with plan ahead task lists.
- Eliminate the need for additional cables by using the integrated ECG module.
- Scan up to 200 cm with a table capacity up to 675 lbs. and an 80 cm bore, enabling access to a wider range of patients.
Deliver better care at a lower dose.
With Revolution CT, pediatric patients experience sedation free, minimal breath holds at a very low dose. Whole abdomen and pelvis scanning can be accomplished in less than one second.
70 kV scanning enables the capability for low dose protocols, which are especially suitable for pediatric imaging. Design features such as soft ambient lighting and a patient centric bore pattern create a calming effect. The Adventure Series,TM offered as an option, immerses patients in an underwater journey or jungle adventure with themed rooms to help distract them from the procedure.
Innovative technology that helps you make spectral imaging routine by assisting you in setting up these advanced procedures. GSI Assist and Clinical ID help standardize and automate protocol selection with images directly transferred to PACS and/or AW. These improvements, combined with native GSI reconstruction, deliver spectral CT workflow that’s twice as fast.2
Inventive technology that assists you in quickly setting up complex cardiac procedures reliably and repeatedly.
With Revolution CT, you can capture the whole heart in a single beat, in high definition, with motion-free coronary images at any heart rate. One-beat acquisition for calcium scoring, coronary imaging or comprehensive cardiac assessment can be achieved with or without beta blockers.
Key Smart Cardiac Technologies include:
- Flexible scan modes to enable rapid and precise TAVR planning, delivering low radiation and contrast dose3.
- One-beat Auto Gating to intelligently identify the ideal time within the heart cycle to scan the whole heart in a single beat at any heart rate.
- Smart Phase to automatically select the best phase with the least coronary motion.
- SnapShotTM Freeze with the ability to freeze coronary motion even in higher heart rate coronary CT exams.
Watch Dr. Sablayrolles and his team address their most challenging cardiac patients.
Cover more anatomy with quicker reconstruction and post-processing, enabling you to make critical triage decisions faster.
Timing is everything when it comes to saving brain tissue. You can cover more anatomy with quicker reconstruction and post-processing with Smart Stroke Technologies, including:
- Whole brain CT with up to 16 cm of detector coverage.
- Fast and low-dose head-neck CTA using low kV scanning, fast table speed and ASiR-V.TM
- Low-dose dynamic whole brain perfusion using variable sampling, smart collimation and no table movement.
- Streamlined workflow with up to 2x recon throughput and clinical identifiers to prioritize time sensitive studies.
- Intuitive post-processing using Stroke VCAR4, Dynamic Shuttle and CT Perfusion 4D Neuro.
- Multi-phase CTA protocols to assess collateral blood flow.
Be prepared for the unpredictable with a comprehensive suite of dedicated trauma tools for patient setup, scanning and image review.
Revolution CT was designed for rapid trauma assessment. Smart Trauma Technologies help you to improve the quality and workflow of poly-trauma and/or whole body CT scans through dedicated trauma protocols, prioritized workflow and minimal breath holds.
Smart Trauma Technology enablers include:
- 80 cm wide bore
- Full 50 cm scan field
- 160 mm axial acquisition
- High-definition spatial resolution
- Multi-material artifact reduction to achieve high image quality even with arms positioned along the body
- Seamless workflow with priority reconstruction and up to 2x faster reconstruction
1. In clinical practice, the use of ASiR-V may reduce CT patient dose depending on the clinical task, patient size, anatomical location and clinical practice. A consultation with a radiologist and a physicist should be made to determine the appropriate dose to obtain diagnostic image quality for the particular clinical task.
2. Compared to Revolution HD.
3. When used in conjunction with fast table speed and kV Assist technology.
4. Not available in all regions.