Every Senographe mammography system uses the same integrated image chain. GE is the only imaging vendor that owns the image chain from start to finish. From x-ray tube to detector to image-reconstruction software, every component contributes to high image quality at optimum dose for each patient’s breast composition.
Senographe Essential offers:
Outstanding Image Quality
- Enhanced Detective Quantum Efficiency (DQE).
- Molybdenum/Rhodium dual track tube.
- Automatic Optimization of Parameters (AOP) that transparently selects all exposure parameters based on breast radiological properties.
- Three AOP modes that enable flexibility in dose management.
- Enhanced conspicuity with Fine View and improved contrast with Premium View*.
Seamless Digital Workflow Connectivity
- AutoQAP Quality assurance programs help ensure consistent image quality while minimizing the workload. Most weekly and monthly tests are automatically scored and saved by the systems, which can help increase your productivity.
- Automated repeat-reject analysis (RRA) software allows you to indicate the reason for rejected images and saves this data to a downloadable file for quality control purposes.