The Lullaby* LED Phototherapy System offers exceptional clinical performance, thanks to these advanced technologies.
28% faster1 bilirubin breakdown
Lullaby* LED PT system is equipped with Royal blue LEDs focus on the adapted wavelength1 (450-465-nm) for maximum bilirubin metabolism.
- High Intensity
- Uniform Light Distribution
- Adapted 458-nm Wavelength
Based on calculations from Osaku NO, Lopes HS. A dose response model for the conventional phototherapy of the newborn. Journal of Clinical Monitoring and Computing. 2006;20(3):159-164/. Comparing Lullaby LED PT to Lullaby PT (CFL based). Bilirubin degradation also based on distance to light and time of exposure.
No spill, no glare
- Innovative optical design minimizes spill light outside the bed
- No undesired exposure to other patients
- No undesired blue light exposure to caregivers, reducing headache complaints
Removable lamp unit
- Offers seamless use with incubators
- Lightweight lamp unit (<2 kg) for easy removal from pole and placement on incubator
- LEDs rated to last up to 50,000 hours2
- About six years of continuous operation at high intensity before replacement
- 50 times the lifespan of CFL tubes, which require replacement every 1,000 hours
- Reduction in replacement costs – including the cost of downtime
Before a 30% drop in irradiance. Rating is by LED manufacturer under specified operating conditions.
Lower power consumption for greater sustainability
- Operates at only 20 watts
- Uses up to 80% less energy than other phototherapy systems
- May amount to about $400 in energy savings over the life of the LEDs3
- Environmentally friendly
Over lifetime of 50,000 hours compared to a 100-watt phototherapy system, assuming a rate of $0.1 per kWh of electricity