The Discovery PET/CT 710 offers tried and true technologies:
- Innovations with a 40-mm detector at 0.35-sec rotation speed.
- Up to 60% lower CO2 emissions using the energy saving mode.
- Advanced applications to help clinicians make a fast and confident diagnosis.
- ASiR1 technology may allow for reduced mA in the acquisition of diagnostic images.
- Simplified workflow for quick and streamlined operation.
- Scalable, modular design for ease of service.
- 128-slice axial overlapped reconstruction for improved Z-axis visualization compared to non-overlapped reconstruction.
Q.Suite2 is the product of close, ongoing partnerships between technology leaders and clinical researchers. We learned about the challenges of quantitative PET from our customers and developed Q.Suite with their help. Q.Suite is built on a platform that can support ongoing development in the future. It will constitute an important step forward in capturing consistent quantitative measurements.
Learn more about Q.Suite.
1. In clinical practice, the use of ASiR may reduce CT patient dose depending on the clinical task, patient size, anatomical location, and clinical practice. A consultation with a radiologist and a physicist should be made to determine the appropriate dose to obtain diagnostic image quality for the particular clinical task.
2. Discovery PET/CT 710, and the components of Q.Suite, are not CE marked and cannot be placed on the market or put into service in the relevant countries until all required regulatory approvals have been obtained. Not available for sale in all markets.