Clinicians need ultrasound technology that enables efficient imaging across a diverse range of patients, from premature infants to teenagers, and is easily transportable to the point of care, such as the NICU, when patients cannot be moved.
The LOGIQ™ S7 XDclear™ system has an array of high quality imaging and workflow technologies that help clinicians perform pediatric exams with both speed and confidence.
- B-Flow™ imaging – Provides high temporal and spatial resolution to display small vessels with ease, enhancing vessel assessment in the neonatal head and abdominal exams
- Expanded range of probes – Select from E-Series and XDclear probes, GE’s highest performing probes
- Specialty probes for pediatrics – Specially-designed probes for pediatric imaging including neonatal head, neonatal abdomen, and small pediatric scanning:
– C3-10-D XDclear microconvex probe for neonate head and abdomen, and pediatric abdomen
– ML6-15 matrix array linear probe for pediatric small parts, musculoskeletal, thyroid, and superficial abdomen
– 9L-D linear probe for general-purpose pediatric imaging
– 10C-D and 8C micro-convex probes for neonate head and abdomen, and pediatric abdomen
– S4-10-D high frequency sector probe for neonate cardiology
– 6S-D sector probe for pediatric cardiology
- High-Res widescreen display – High contrast, configurable 23" image LED backlit LCD display mounted on an articulating arm
- 10.1-inch touch panel – Controls are easy to see and manipulate. Smart keys and backlit controls further enhance performance and procedural speed.
- Raw Data – Helps shorten pediatric study times by enabling users to quickly acquire data and then apply a wide variety of image processing after the exam is ended
- Scan Assistant – Provides customizable automation to assist users at each step of an ultrasound exam, helping to reduce keystrokes and exam times
- Compare Assistant – Allows previous and current studies to be viewed side-by-side on the ultrasound monitor during exams. This can help improve the quality and efficiency of comparison studies, which constitute a high percentage of pediatric ultrasound exams.
- Portability – The Power Assist battery backup lets you scan in battery mode
- B Steer + – Helps users accurately visualize the needle for guidance when doing needle procedures on pediatric patients
- Multi-modality Query Retrieve – Saves time by enabling one-click access to previous exams for side-by-side comparison with the live ultrasound image
- 3D/4D Volume Imaging – Enables multiple slices to be acquired in three different planes with one volume sweep to help reduce scan time