Powerful tools for advanced imaging.
The advanced technology of the LOGIQ E9 was designed to offer extensive functionality beyond traditional ultrasound. The system provides an array of expert tools and technologies, including:
This technology lets clinicians acquire and construct volumetric datasets in real-time and observe anatomy in any plane.
- Multiplanar imaging allows you to view any plane individually or simultaneously with other orthogonal planes.
- The C-plane allows you to display areas in an imaging plane parallel to the skin—ordinarily impossible using conventional 2D ultrasound.
- Tomographic Ultrasound Imaging (TUI) enables volume data to be viewed in multiple slices, much like CT and MR.
- Volume Calculation (VOCAL) helps you evaluate irregular structures by automatically calculating volumes based on automated or manual tracing of the structure.
- Volume Navigation The technology includes a comprehensive suite of features as Fusion imaging, GPS and Needle Tracking.
- Fusion merges real-time ultrasound with CT, MR, PET or ultrasound images, enabling you to benefit from the strengths of each exam.
- GPS helps enable you to visually track your position during a scan from different views, guide biopsies efficiently and effectively, and simplify the counting of masses, lesions and nodules.
- Needle Tracking helps you achieve a high level of accuracy for guided procedures by improving precision with a re-usable sensor that displays the exact position of the needle tip.
- Virtual Tracker provides a "virtual" projection of the Needle path, due to a sensor mounted on the Needle hub. Potential bending of the Needle can occur, with small sizes, The feature helps you plan successfully your treatment and decide the best access to the patient, improving your confidence. The Tracker can be used with any RFA needle.
Additional Expert Tools
- Auto-IMT (Intima Media Thickness) helps provide automatic edge detection for intima-media thickness measurements to help reduce the exam time while evaluating the carotid artery’s intima-media thickness.
LOGIQ E9 is setting a new pace in deep
abdominal and superficial contrast imaging with a comprehensive package of
settings depending on the selected probes and models. The Amplitude Modulation Mode
(AM) empowers you with stunning echo contrast sensitivity, penetration and a
perfect tissue background cancellation. The new HiRes Mode, based on Phase
Inversion technique, provides an extraordinary spatial and temporal resolution
with an outstanding echo contrast differentiation. HiRes is ideal for vascular
studies, providing a stunning depiction of the smallest vessels. An extensive
Quantitative package completes the offering with Raw Data TIC Q-Analysis as
well as Volume CEUS reprocessing tools.
- Multi-modality Query
you to retrieve a previous exam, acquired by any imaging modality (e.g. CT,
MRI, Mammo, etc..) and display it in a side-by-side screen with your live
- Elastography helps evaluate tissue stiffness to obtain additional diagnostic information that can aid you in making patient management decisions. The Qualitative package provides useful tools to help increase your feature confidence, as the qualitative compression bar and the quality graph. A semi-Quantitative strain-based package provides E-Index and E-Ratio values together with a Q-Analysis tool that help add objective information to the coded color Elastography pattern.
Learn more about elastography.
The 2D/3D Quantification package provides extensive measurement of the vascular activity in user selected Region-of-Interest (ROIs) during a multi frame acquisition. This tool enables to get information about the max and min enhancement, the frames where it occurs, the percentage of vascularity in the ROI and more. The feature could help in staging an inflammation process and monitoring targeted vascular therapies, as in rheumatology.
- Tissue Velocity Imaging (TVI), a cardiac tool that measures the myocardial velocities longitudinally, evaluating systolic and diastolic function.
- Tissue Velocity Doppler (TVD) measures segmental velocity of the myocardium longitudinally.
- Q-Analysis plots the velocity information of discrete points for graphical analysis.